Working with me is life putting your life on steroids.
Imagine more progress in 3 months with me, than in the past 3 years of your life. This isn’t hype, this is a promise.
People sometimes (or often) have just one conversation with me and life is never the same.
I mean just think about it – what I’m going to introduce you to is several key paradigm shifts – ways you think about the world that change everything.
Sometimes it takes more than one conversation, but sometimes it doesn’t.
Here’s what I mean by life on steroids.
I wanna give you a few scenarios where this will flip your life upside down.
Find your passion or ideal career?
You’re probably so eager to stop working on jobs and projects that make you want to drive your car into a tree.. and finally figure out what you LOVE to do.
You figure, life is short, what the hell am I doing sitting in this shitty, boring, dead end job, that I couldn’t care less about. The wise men always told us to “do what you love and the money will follow, right?”
But you aren’t quite sure what you actually love… or maybe you know what you love, you just don’t see how in the hell it would become a viable career (like photography, or traveling, or some other hobby).
You know that there are people getting paid for their passions, but you aren’t sure how they do it. And you still need to really crystallize on ONE thing, because you have a ton of hobbies and passions. You’re wondering how in the hell you’re supposed to pick just one.
… After working with me you’ll feel like this:
- You’ll know my counterintuitive “passion formula” – why, despite going through dozens of books and even paid programs to “find your passion” – it got me no closer. And what eventually did help me re-discover it.
- You’ll know the truth about why you don’t need to choose one passion
- You’ll now know how you can get paid for your passion if you know what it is (and how I am, and many others do)
- Why passion is actually overrated in careers – and what is a much better predictor of job happiness and satisfaction (aka not hating your 9-5)
Find your dream job?
Maybe your job sucks, or it’s bearable, or maybe you’ve been “bearing it” for 2, 5, or 10 years (or more). You went the safe and secure route, and now just about the only thing safe is you taking your xanex or getting hammered on the weekend because you realize that you hate your job, and you want to quit it and start living again.
You just want to get away from it. From everything. But especially your job. Dumb coworkers, a douchebag (or she-bitch) boss, and an industry you couldn’t care less about… it made sense at the time when you graduated (maybe your family encouraged you to do it because it was safe and secure), but now you’re really dying inside and you hate it.
… After working with me you’ll feel like this, and will know:
- You’ll get my exact step-by-step process for figuring out what your dream job actually is – through a method that involves no thinking or reading – just action and results
- Inspired – you’ll have job-acquiring strategies that actually work, unlike these stupid advice columns for job hunting today. It’s the most effective, counter-intuitive career advice I’ve ever seen (don’t you dare send in another stupid resume)
- How to break into a brand new industry, even if you have no skills and no connections
- How to get world class connections even if you’re introverted
- How 99% of the dream job positions actually get filled (Hint: it’s NOT what you’re doing or what your parents tell you, unfortunately)
Feeling totally lost, wondering “what next?” and feeling like you’ve lost your fire and excitement for life.
Right now you probably feel like you’re standing at the edge of space. The universe. Literally.
You’re peering into an insane amount of possibilities, and it makes you do a whole lot… of nothing. Zero. Zilch. no action.
In fact, it’s probably been a couple years since you’ve seen real progress and real happiness in your life. You’ve felt stagnant, like you’re just existing, not living.
And you know there’s nothing wrong with you… you’re just in a weird slump and you can’t quite figure out how to get out of it.
You try to logically approach it: “There are a few major things I can do… ” but it sounds insanely overwhelming. It sounds like you have a million different paths you can take and it paralyzes you.
Sometimes you just wish you had someone to bounce ideas off, and to push you and hold you accountable.
… After working with me, you’ll feel like this and know:
- The clarity principle – My #1 strategy for figuring out what in the hell path you should take if you’re at a CROSSROADS
- If you’re absolutely overwhelmed with options – how to hone in and take action
- If you think you have no options for which path to take, how to discover them with the “inner window” technique
- Why you’re in a slump – no, you aren’t depressed – and why you don’t have to be anymore
- The 3 key habits that guide my entire life – the ones that took me out of the darkness of being at a crossroads for 3 years, and then exploded my progress in just a few months
– How can I help with all these?
These situations are all “dark zones” in life. Spots in life where you’re standing on a cliff looking out at a million opportunities. We’ve sailed to a foreign land, we’re now peering into the darkness, and are terrified at that next step… it’s in the dark after all.
The dark has wolves, bears, tigers, little nagging mosquitoes, and no path for me to follow! Of course I’m not going to go there…
But what you don’t see is that just a few miles up this road, this path in the dark, everybody is happy and celebrating.
In fact, there’s always a celebration going on. And they’re waiting for you – but the thing is that from your position at the end of the cliff, the edge of the forest, you can’t see that. But if you were to walk through the woods, and arrive at these great festivities, you would have realized how silly it was all along that you were afraid.
But the sad truth is that most people do not act, and thus never learn about the party, the massive celebration, the epic life, just ahead in the road. It’s because they’re too afraid or overwhelmed, and fail to take action.
I’m here to guide you along that path and bring you to the party. Life is one big epic party, and it’s meant to be lived that way.
But if you don’t take steps into the darkness, you’ll never know.